Miss Combs, Miss Somers, Mrs Ward and Mrs Cooper warmly welcome you to Class 2 and wish you a very happy new year!
We are sorry to have to switch to remote learning for the majority of pupils for the next few weeks. We will post work on Teams daily and will call you weekly to check that you can access the work that we set you. You are very welcome to email Miss Combs or Mrs Goodwin for advice and support.
This term we will be learning about...
- This term we will be doing lots of learning about 'The Disgusting Sandwich' story book.
- We will be practicing our handwriting and continuing with our Read, Write, Inc phonics.
- We will be practising writing our very own stories and writing instructions.
- This is a very exciting term for maths as we are beginning to work on learning our times tables.
- We will be able to use Times Table Rockstars!
- We will also be learning about division.
- In our topic lessons, we will be creating lots of William Morris and Indian truck art inspired pieces of work.
- We will use the laptops to create artwork for computing.
- We will begin to learn how to sew.
- We will learn lots about animals, plants and life cycles in our science lessons. We will also be learning about the importance of staying healthy.
- In our RE lessons, we will be looking at what God means to Christians.
- And we will begin to learn about the continents and oceans in our geography lessons.
We will be having lots of fun!
For other information please follow the links below...
|What you need to bring with you in Class 2|
|Learning logs (homework)|
|Reading at home and spellings|
|Worship and prayers|
Please chat to Miss Combs, Mrs Cooper or Miss Somers in the yard about anything not covered here. Someone will be there from 8.35am in the mornings and from 2.40pm in the afternoon.
Please remember to check your Friday note regularly for important school news and events.