Miss Combs, Miss Somers, Mrs Ward and Mrs Cooper warmly welcome you to Class 2.
We post work on Teams daily and will call you weekly to check that you can access the work that we set you. You are very welcome to email Miss Combs or Mrs Goodwin for advice and support.
This term we will be learning about...
- This term we will be doing lots of learning about 'The Tiger Child' story book.
- We will be practising our handwriting and continuing with our Read, Write, Inc phonics.
- We will be practising writing stories inspired by poetry and writing some factual reports.
- This term we are carrying on learning about multiplication and division.
- We will be able to use Times Table Rockstars!
- We will also be beginning to look at statistics.
- In our topic lessons, we will be learning about our world and various places in it.
- We will be learning lots about India, Russia and our home in the United Kingdom.
- We will be creating artwork inspired by these places.
- We will learn lots about animals, plants and habitats in Science.
- In our RE lessons, we will be looking at what it means to belong to different communities, such as being part of a religion or at school.
- We will continue to learn about the continents and oceans in our geography lessons.
- And we will be looking at why it is 'good to be me'!
We will be having lots of fun!
For other information please follow the links below...
|What you need to bring with you in Class 2|
|Learning logs (homework)|
|Reading at home and spellings|
|Worship and prayers|
Please chat to Miss Combs, Mrs Cooper or Miss Somers in the yard about anything not covered here. Someone will be there from 8.35am in the mornings and from 2.40pm in the afternoon.
Please remember to check your Friday note regularly for important school news and events.