Ms Moujaes, Mrs Bashir and Mrs Cooper
would like to welcome you to Class 1!
Home learning 2021. You should have received an email address and password for a Microsoft Teams account but if you haven't, please let me know! You may need to download the Microsoft Teams app to your phone or tablet. Alternatively you can use it on a laptop or desktop computer. Once you have logged in, you will need to access the assignments and return work. Here is a video that shows you what to do once you have logged on.
Class email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home learning support
- Every morning from 9am on CBBC, there will be 3 hours of programmes for children in primary schools. There is a Bitesize lesson at 9am for children aged 5-7.
- Oxford Owl has lots of eBooks and activities. I highly recommend exploring this website.
- Twinkl has a range of worksheets and support.
- Phonics Bloom has games to help children practice their phonic sounds.
- The BBC website also has lots of videos for children in Key Stage 1.
- Our topic for this half term is called ‘Pattern to Print’ and focuses on art, design and fine motor skills.
- In science we will learn about plants.
- We will continue to develop our reading and writing skills, focusing on a book called 'Grandad's Island' by Benji Davis.
- In maths we will build on our knowledge of shape as well as working with numbers from 0 - 20.
Thank you! Please get in touch if there is anything you need.
During the school day, there are dedicated times where we collectively stop, think and reflect. Children are invited to join in with these prayers.
For health and strength and daily food,
We thank you Lord,
End of day prayer
Thank you Lord for this nice day,
Bless our work, our friends, our play,
Our classroom and playground have prayer spaces that children may visit too.