Keeping SAFE on the Internet
The internet can be great fun. You can chat to your friends, play games and learn about new things. But sometimes things happen which can make you upset. People may say mean things which make you feel sad, or you may see something that you don’t like.
What can you learn from these websites? Why not go and have a look!
BBC Newsround News Feed
Latest Newsround stories
- Solar eclipse: Everything you need to know
On Monday, there will be an amazing total solar eclipse, but you won't be able to see it from the UK…
- 'Stay positive, get stuck in, get involved'
Thirteen-year-old PJ uses a wheelchair and shares his advice with anyone starting high school with a…
- Strictly Come Dancing: What's the line-up?
Check out the latest celebs taking part in this year's Strictly Come Dancing, as they are revealed o…
- Match of the Day Kickabout: Premier League Round-up
Catch up on all the results, the goal scorers and the stories making the headlines with Match of the…
- Kids compare first day of school to emojis
We've been talking to children about their feelings on the first day of high school.